Detoxification Collection

Detoxification
(6 credit hours)

What will you learn:

● Toxic overload facts and stats
● Etiology and Pathology of toxins and our body
● Immune system response
● How extracellular matrix impacts a true cleanse
● TH1 and TH2 Lymphocytes and how this impacts your detox
● Phase 1 & 2 detoxification pathways and their implication in MTHFR
● Emotional detoxification and it WILL happen!
● Working with a clearing reactions and why they happen
● Over 15 detox and cleanse methods discussed
● The “R’s” of detoxing and how to implement their use
● Support remedies using color therapy, herbs, flower remedies, sound therapy and more

Salt Lamps/ Caves
(1 credit hour)

Learn the benefits of these therapy tools:
● A Himalayan Salt Lamp is made from a chunk of salt crystal rock that was taken from the salt mines found in underground caves in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains.
● Otherwise known as Spelotherapy or Halotherapy. The salt-infused air inside a crystal salt cave delivers valuable minerals to your nervous system.

.


Note: Request CEU Certificate in Cart - Includes Emailed Completion Certificate (Add $27)


Candida/ SIBO/ Leaky Gut/ Parasites
(5 credit hours)

What will you learn:

● 5 R’s Strategy for a successful Candida cleanse protocol
● Candida Yeast Questionnaire and Eating Strategies
● 10 signs of a Parasite Issue
● Early and late stage herbs to rid the body of intestinal parasites
● Full moon and new moon timing implications
● Probiotics and pre biotic special uses such as the Proven Studies of using S. Boulardii for intestinal inflammation instead of steroid use.

Bathology / Hydrotherapy
(3 credit hours)

Grab a cup of tea and join Angie as she takes a relaxing bath..while training you on:
● Scientific evidence based study on the Effects of hydrotherapy on various systems of
the body.
● Homemade Oxygen bath recipes for you to create your own spa treatments
● Therapies using compresses, fomentations and kitchen spices
● Herbal baths and their therapeutic uses for multiple imbalances
● How to utilize steam, ice and hot / cold therapy to benefit the client.

Ear Candling
(1 credit hour)

What you learn:
● How does candling work including the“types” of candles that get you the best results.
● When is using this therapy beneficial

Headaches
(3 credit hours)

Accompany Dr Lisa and our founder Angie as they unravel the band around Angie’s head and find humor in the “ take this for that headache “ drama of green medicine. We remove the “nail” and train you to discover the underlying causes of headaches. After all, it is all about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

We integrate Allopathic and Traditional Chinese Medicine and provide multiple remedies and therapies to remove the cause and support the body in balancing.
We promise you will not only enjoy the presentation of this course but you will also glean much from:
● location meanings,
● various remedies from different medical theories and
● organ systems that create the cascade of symptoms that finally get your attention via a headache- hmm did someone say Serotonin deficiencies and depression is connected to a headache?

Oxygen/ Ozone Therapy
(1 credit hour)

Oxygen is a vital element to good health and it’s our primary source of energy. 90% of our energy comes from oxygen and the other 10% comes from food and water.

Belly up to the Oxygen bar as we choose our “flavor” and discuss this beneficial therapy.

Sauna Therapy
(1 credit hour)

Sauna therapy is an ancient method of detoxifying and healing the body, mind and spirit.

 

External Influence
(3 credit hours)

We are mostly aware of the “external influences” of our life. In this course you take a journey…. literally via a “on the go” video to see just what is around us everyday impacting our lives. We discuss the most common household chemicals, environmental pollutants, beauty products, and body care.

We wrap up with PEOPLE- yep people. Ultimately, we provide you with the tools to support “change” in your clients via coaching models of removing “people” from their external influence…
PEMF therapy-In this section, we introduce you to PEMF therapy and how it will benefit your client with moving towards positive change.

Here are just some benefits of PEMF therapy:
● get deep, rejuvenating sleep
● increase your energy and vitality
● keep your bones strong and healthy
● help your body with healing and regeneration
● improve circulation and heart health plus many more benefits

Ion Foot Cleanse
(1 credit hour)

What will you learn:
● What are the benefits of using this detoxification therapy
● What the colors that are created represent
● What systems are impacted by using this therapy
● What one step that most practitioners forget when using an Ion Foot Cleanse